TECNO N3 ROOTING & CUSTOM ROM

ImageIf you’re interested in installing CyanogenMod  on your TECNO N3 ), then follow the steps listed below.

Tecno N3 ClockWorkMod Recovery

ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED
CAUTION we are not responsible for any damage

Steps are as follows:
1 Download this and unzip
2 download the recovery image here and put it into the same folder as the first
3 Goto Settings and enable USB Debugging and Allow UNKNOWN Software
4 Connect the usb to your android phone and  run the flash.bat file.
Here is the link to the stock recovery.img in case if you want to revert....

                                                                                            IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM DROP Q"s

6 comments:

Hi, if I may ask, have you tried doing so on an N3?
What do u select as phone type on the ROM manager?

Anybody with the answer to the above question?

I think it ain't working

I tried ZTE but end up with no sound,wlan,Bluetooth & camera. Do at your own risk and don't blame me!

I don't think it will work. I have been installing cyanogenmod for a couple of phones, n one thing I know about it is that each phone has its modded ROM developed for it. I just check cyanogen site n there is no mention of tecno.

http://www.mediafire.com/?bfka5l05a3whyda

Post a Comment

Muammil. Powered by Blogger.